Access floor features
The most important features of access floors can be summarized in the following.
- It is possible to adjust the height up to 3 cm
- Reducing the weight of the structure and the dead load of the building
- Facilitating access to all facilities by easily lifting each of the access floor panels
- The possibility of making appropriate changes and making corrections in the shortest possible time and reducing the time to finish the work
- High load bearing under different conditions
- Solving installation and facility engineering issues and design in every phase of operation
- Can be used in office halls or halls with problems in electrical rooms, control rooms, inappropriate appearance of facilities and cement factories.
- Reducing manufacturing costs compared to the traditional model
- Eliminating the need for piping or transverse wiring and the possibility of creating ventilation from the floor
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs